How are you communicating with members who speak another language? CyraCom provides a comprehensive portfolio of language services to financial institutions, which can help build the relationships you need with your credit union members.
Translation and Localization Projects
CyraCom’s secure, cost-effective translation and localization services in over 300 languages can help you better communicate with your limited-English-proficient members. Our professional linguists are subject matter experts who can help you with:
Marketing & Advertising
- Online Banking
- Marketing collateral and advertisements
- Product, service, and other process information
- Eligibility information
- Membership applications
Credit Union Member Materials
- Mortgage and loan documents
- Financial assistance applications
- Member satisfaction surveys
- Financial education articles
- Deals and discount information
Our translators don’t merely translate your materials—they provide localization to reframe your materials' messaging, imagery, and layout to suit the target culture. The goal is to make it appear as if you created your information specifically for non-English audiences rather than translating it from English.
How we keep your documents secure
We understand how important data protection is for your credit union.
CyraCom’s Translation Portal makes it possible for our qualified linguists to translate, edit, and review documents directly within our password-protected system. For most types of projects, there is no need to download documents onto linguists’ personal computers, and the completed translation exists only in the Portal.
- regularly host third-party audits of our offices to ensure they comply with security and confidentiality protocols, consumer privacy laws, and other regulations.
- are Payment Card Industry (PCI) certified.
- conduct an Annual Risk Assessment and Business Impact Assessment to guard our clients against possible privacy exposures.
- hold an ISO 27001:2013 - Information Security Management certification that verifies that CyraCom’s information security management system meets the international standards of preserving the privacy and security of information through a risk management process. CyraCom was the first US-based language services provider to obtain the certification.
Learn more about how a business becomes ISO-accredited and why these accreditations are important here.
Want a free quote for your next project?