Using interpretation and translation can positively impact your bottom line. Let’s dive into the data:
Research Data: How language services impact businesses
- Around 71.5% of customer service leaders claim a boost in customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) when they connect in the customer’s native language.
- 29% of businesses say they’ve lost customers because they don’t offer multilingual support.
- 70% of surveyed customers gave positive feedback to firms offering multilingual customer services and language interpretation options.
- 58% of customers are likely to become faithful to a brand with multilingual call centers.
- An analysis of businesses that expanded translation budgets showed they were 5 times more likely to report an overall revenue increase.
- 72.1% of consumers spend most or all of their time on websites in their own language.
- 56.2% believe the ability to obtain information in their own language is more important than price.
- 42% of internet users said they never purchase products and services in other languages.
Risks You May Encounter Without Language Services
When a non-English speaking client or customer needs assistance or information but cannot can’t communicate their needs to your representatives or understand the materials, it can cause several issues:
- Customer frustration: Language barriers hinder clear and effective communication, often leaving employees unable to resolve the customer’s problem.
- Poor customer service: When employees can’t speak the same language as the customer, providing fantastic customer service is nearly impossible.
- Embarrassing mistranslations: Your written materials should be translated and localized to avoid providing clients with written materials that don’t communicate your message properly.
- Financial loss: Customers with unresolved issues most likely won’t purchase from your company again, and they may even tell their friends and family about their negative experience.
Request a free language services consultation today!
Eliminate the risks of free translation services or not providing customer service to customers who are limited-English proficient (LEP) by partnering with a trusted language services provider. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to strategize with our team.