How do you know which language services provider can offer you the best service while fitting your budget? Here are three ways CyraCom stands out from other providers:
1. Quality-assurance processes and qualified linguists
When you need to create a connection with clients or patients, it’s essential to trust the quality of your interpreter or translator’s work. Here’s how we put quality first:
- Trained interpreters: We try to hire W2 employee interpreters instead of relying primarily on self-employed, 1099 independent contractors. This means we are lawfully able to train our employee interpreters to our standards and help them continue to improve with ongoing training. We monitor calls using a HIPAA-compliant process and industry best practices for maintaining confidentiality, so you don’t have to worry about data security.
- Quality-assurance translation process: CyraCom takes pride in meeting and exceeding translation and localization industry standards. To kick off your translation project, we select one of our knowledgeable linguists familiar with the terminology used in your industry. We stand out from competitors by including proofreading from a second linguist, which helps ensure your message is accurate and culturally appropriate. The last step of our quality assurance process includes a final review performed by your dedicated project manager.
- Third-party quality accreditations: CyraCom maintains four ISO accreditations for our language services:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification - Quality Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 Certification - Information Security Management
- ISO 17100:2015 Certification - Translation Services
- ISO 13485:2016 Certification - Medical Device Translation
2. Award-winning client support
Beyond the talent of our qualified linguists, CyraCom offers our partners multiple support services:
- Implementation Project Manager & Specialist Team: Our experts ensure an efficient and thorough transition to CyraCom. We work closely with your staff to assess specific language services needs and recommend best-fit solutions.
- Account Manager: As your primary point of contact, your dedicated Account Manager connects your team with the tools and strategies you’ll need to access our language services. They coordinate staff adoption, consult with key stakeholders, answer questions, and address concerns.
- Client Services: Available 24/7, this team helps with support material requests, interpreter commendations/complaints, and resolving or escalating equipment and connectivity issues.
Learn more about CyraCom’s helpful tools & support services
3. Transparent pricing & reporting
Here’s how CyraCom makes it easy to see the value of our services:
- Fair & straightforward pricing: CyraCom provides our partners with simple, per-minute pricing for our interpretation services and free quotes for translation projects. We believe our clients shouldn’t have to account for hidden fees or see unexpected add-on costs on their bills.
- Simple, real-time reporting: Our reporting includes customized support/resource materials, business reviews, & real-time reporting to keep your stakeholders informed. All the information you need is just a click away.
Whitepaper: The Remote Interpretation Industry Standards & Best Practices
We're here to help
If you work with another language services provider, we encourage you to ask yourself this single question: Am I getting the same value and support from my provider? If not, it may be time to consider a change. Contact our team at email@example.com today for a zero-risk consultation.