If you want to attract tourists from around the world, you’ll need to create and promote your multilingual content and services—CyraCom is here to help. Let’s review the importance of language services for the hospitality industry and review opportunities to provide language support to global travelers.
Why should hospitality-focused businesses provide language services?
Global language strategies can help your business attract more tourists. Many travelers want their trip to feel special and unique, not one-size-fits-all—your support services should embody the same sentiment. Here are a few stats that may convince you to provide better language support to potential customers:
- Around 71.5% of customer service leaders claim a boost in customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) when they connect in the customer’s native language.
- 29% of businesses say they’ve lost customers because they don’t offer multilingual support.
- 70% of surveyed customers gave positive feedback to firms offering multilingual customer services and language interpretation options.
- 58% of customers are likely to become faithful to a brand with multilingual virtual call centers.
- An analysis of businesses that expanded translation budgets showed they were 1.5 times more likely to report an overall revenue increase.
- 72.1% of consumers spend most or all of their time on websites in their own language.
- 56.2% believe the ability to obtain information in their own language is more important than price.
- 42% of internet users said they never purchase products and services in other languages.
Priority language services for hotels, restaurants, & attractions
Interpretation and translation services help you attract visitors and offer them support while they plan and enjoy their trips. Here are a few ways you can establish and grow business from global audiences using language services:
- Same price per minute for spoken languages via phone or video interpretation
- Trained, professional interpreters experienced in supporting customer service providers
- Hundreds of languages and 24/7 availability for phone interpretation
- Dedicated account management and support services and tools are provided to CyraCom clients at no additional cost.
Beyond translating written collateral from one language to another, localization services help your content sound as if it were written in the target language. Learn about CyraCom’s translation services and request a free quote from our team.
- Translating menus, safety information, and marketing materials personalizes the buyer’s journey and may influence them to choose you over a competitor.
- We can help you localize content for your website, booking engine, or employee eLearning modules to communicate your message effectively.
- If you use video marketing, we provide captioning, voiceover, and subtitling services to expand your reach.
Want to expand your language services? We offer free consultations.
Contact our team at email@example.com to request more information.